We are hiring!
Are you ready to become part of a growing and promising start-up? If you want to fight climate change and make a difference, keep on reading! We are hiring!
If you think this job position is tailored for you, send your CV to email@example.com
Research and Development Technician. Previous experience in research and gases test bench operation. Used to work on a goal-driven basis
You will report directly to our chief scientific officer and your responsibilities will be:
- Operation and maintenance of the gases test-bench
- Managing of the lab and the equipment, following the safety rules
- Testing of our membranes and modules at the gas bench test
- Ensambling of new membrane modules
- Proactive participation to upgrade the design
- Report elaboration and results communication
- Attendance to following-up meetings
- Chemical, mechanical or industrial engineer. Similar degrees would also be considered.
- Previous experience working with pressure, temperature and flow regulation instrumentation
- Pressured gas systems operation experience.
- Knowledge and experience using analytical techniques: gas and mass chromatography and analysers
- Tubing assembly and manipulation experience at a lab scale
- Autonomous working capacity.
- Results oriented mind. Used to work on a goal-driven basis
- Able to analyse complex data
- Previous experience in membrane system and characterization would be an asset
What we offer
- Full time employ for one year at least.
- Salary according to your qualifications and achievements.
- Opportunity to develop you career as the company grows
We are based on Tarragona!